- The goods are unused and are sourced from the Thredgards’ catalogue,
- The goods are in good order and are returned in original packaging,
- The goods were invoiced within 10 days of the date of return,
- Carriage method is approved by us,
- The return includes a completed goods return note with a Thredgards’ Returns Number.
Handling charges will be levied as follows: Goods invoiced within 10 days of the date of return will be subject to either a 15% handling charge or £20 whichever is the greater.
All goods must be adequately packed and addressed to: Thredgards, Milne House, Ward Street, Alloa. FK10 1ET.
For the avoidance of doubt, returned goods will only be accepted if the above requirements are met. Thredgards cannot accept responsibility for returns forwarded by customers using their own unapproved carriers. Thredgards is unable to accept any return of goods sourced on a customer’s behalf, which are not listed within the Thredgards catalogue. Such orders for non-catalogue goods are non-cancellable and non-returnable and as such are accepted entirely at the customer’s own risk.